The sports project in Ofakim encompasses about 350 children, teenagers and adults from the community who participate in sports activities. This year the following activities were offered:
* Mini-Soccer School: The participants in the group also were active in the IACC Mini-Soccer League.
* Kesem Hagoof Dance School: Dance activities in the dance studio of the city's culture hall attended by 120 students.
* Judo: Taught by coaches Morris Smadja and Lior Bruce (possessors of Dan 6 black belt qualifications). Some of the students participate in the training sessions of the Israel National Team at Wingate Institute.
* Boxing: Fifty-nine students participate in this activity three times a week. The group's participants compete in the Israeli Boxing Championship.
* Taekwondo: Thirty children participate in this group.
* Volleyball School: An adult team that competes in the workplace league.
* Basketball School: Eighty participants, and teams from the school which compete in the Basketball Association League.
* Seniors' Soccer: A senior citizen's team which practices at the municipal stadium and competes in the Association's seniors' league.